Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
Having live music is a very special way to reach the heart. I am available to learn songs of your choosing, and I also work with couples to compose a personal song if they wish. See my Composition Page for more information on original ceremonial songs.
In addition to ceremonies, I offer music for your cocktail hour, as well as rehearsal dinner.
I know there is so much to think about and put together on your day of celebration. I work with professional accompanists and provide my own sound equipment, relieving you of having to think about more details.
- Fields of Gold, Eva Cassidy
- Song Bird, Eva Cassidy
- You take My Breath Away, Eva Cassidy
- Know You By Heart, Eva Cassidy
- Somebody Loved, The Weepies
- A Case of You, Joni Mitchell
- My My Love, Joshua Radin
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole
- Real Love, John Lennon
- Ave Maria, Franz Schubert
- I Will, Alison Krauss
- Open Arms, Tracy Chapman
- My Love Is Like a Red Red Rose, traditional
- Sea of Love, Cat Power
- At Last, Etta James
- I Only Have Eyes For You, The Flamingos
- Only You, The Platters
- Can't Help Falling In Love, Elvis Presley
- By Your Side, Sade
- Crazy Love, Van Morrison
- Fly Me To The Moon, Frank Sinatra
- In My Life, The Beatles
- Stand By Me, Ben E. King
- Such Great Heights, Iron and Wine
- And I Love Her, The Beatles
- Come Away With Me, Norah Jones
- Dance Me To the End of Love, Leonard Cohen
- You Are The Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
- Unforgettable, Nat King Cole
1-3 songs for your Ceremony. Optional: 15 minutes Prelude/Postlude as guests are arriving/leaving
1 hour of music for your cocktails
1-3 songs for your Ceremony, with 1 hour for cocktails
1 hour music for your Rehearsal dinner.
*Combinations flexible, additional charges when applicable